5.11.2007

Rehersal Dinner

So about nine months ago I created my sister's wedding invitations for her. Now I'm doing the rehersal dinner invites, and this is what I came up with today. These are all rough ROUGH drafts that I did literally this afternoon.

Comments welcome.

This was my first attempt:
city-outline
I think the idea would work if it were inset on the paper. As just lines, it's a little plain.

Reverse City
reverse-city
Here I think it's starting to have something. I also think reserving the art worked better.

Dual Cities
horizontal-city2
So my sis is from NYC, and all the guests at the rehersal dinner are coming from out of state, prol NYC, so here I tried to incorporate the 'two cities' theme.

Centered Dual Cities
horizontal-city
And another go at it. This one is growing on me. Don't really like the centered text though.

And now for invites without cities:

Both of these invites are meant to have some squarish artwork as the main art on the page. What is seen in the photos I put together really fast, and would change for the final version.

formal-rings

formal-pic

No comments: