1.29.2008

While I'm on the subject of Weddings...

Also from InStyle Weddings. I detest the wedding dress. As my sister just got married, I've had a lot of time to consider my own options whenever it comes to that.

First, I don't want any 'princess' type gown. The goal is to be able to go to the bathroom ALONE and hence, I automatically cut out any dress that requires a petticoat.


Second, I want something that is slender. I like the above dress because I have a Jane Austin kick, but would consider taking this and hemming it to my mid-calf? Something very springtime and outdoorsy.

The above dress isn't really my style, but I love those flowers. My friends will know--I bought an obscenely expensive dress from Anthropologie even though it really doesn't look very becoming on me because it had flowers that that sewn along the bottom.

That is all.

No comments: